Do you want your horse to…
- be motivated and look forward to working with you?
- develop the strength he needs to carry you without harm?
- move with suppleness and energy on the lunge and under saddle?
- find his inner and outer balance?
- become a calm and competent partner for all disciplines?
Get your Free E-Book!
Does this sound familiar?
Your horse is racing around you on the lunge without paying any attention to you, pulls away, or comes in all the time, or just stops and refuses all cooperation? You are trying to connect, but it is just so frustrating, and you are wondering if lunging maybe is just not for you?
This e-book has some answers and will show you horse-friendly solutions to 5 of the most common lunging problems.
_ _ _
- The e-book explains the reasons for 5 of the most common lunging problems so you can understand your horse’s behavior.
- Easy step-by-step instructions for problem solving
- For all who want to work with their horse in harmony without having to show it “who’s boss”
Get your free e-book!
You will receive my newsletter and as a thank you gift for signing up I will immediately send you my free E-book “Mastering Healthy Lunging with Babette Teschen” – A guide for solving common lunging problems in a horse-friendly way.
Look at the change in only 8 weeks!
Did you know?
- That a circular track is a really difficult challenge for a horse?
- That horses need systematic training for moving in a circle, because they just cannot do it naturally?
- That so-called resistance (on the lunge and under saddle) is not an expression of ill will, but simply of being overwhelmed and unable to do so?
- That you can improve your horse’s health significantly through lunging, but also do great harm with bad lunging?
- That proper lunging can prepare your horse perfectly for any work from the saddle?
- That many riding problems can be easily solved on the lunge?
„Anyone can lunge“
Many people think so. “The horse just runs around in a circle”. Sadly, that is not enough. I believe that many horse people don’t know
- That good lunging is not so easy.
- That bad lunging can really hurt a horse.
- That good lunging can be part of a healthy training routine and can therefore solve many problems along the way.
In order to move effectively and in a sound way on the lunge, the horse must learn to go forward in good balance, with a bend along the whole spine, and active hindquarters.
Here are three example exercises, which are thoroughly explained in the Course in Lunging
🚀 You want to level up your lunging skills?
Then the Lunging Course is just the right thing for you!
A lack of knowledge and missing know-how lead to many ugly pictures when horses get lunged. In order to move well, the horse must learn something it cannot do naturally: go correctly on a circular track. Unfortunately, many horses never get trained to do just that.
The Lunging Course will show you how to train your horse to move soundly on the lunge and build up strength and fitness.
- 180 page PDF
- Access to our media library with many videos explaining the exercises and lectures, and additional texts for downloading
- Thorough information about the anatomical interrelations you need to know for lunging
- Practical explanations and exercises for teaching your horse correct movement on a circle from the beginning
- Concrete help and ideas for solving frequently encountered problems
- Extended exercises and ideas for intermediates
Bonus: Many extras about physiotherapy and acupressure in connection with the Lunging Course
No Risk! Refund Policy: You have 60 days to return your order.
Experts about the work of Babette Teschen:
Why I wrote the course?
As a horse trainer, I have been confronted with horses’ problems all the time: sometimes more or less resistance, sometimes an uneven rhythm, sometimes very little motivation or spirit. In some cases the problems were even more serious: pain, frustration, disobedience – which could lead to bucking, rearing, or otherwise “difficult” horses.
Lunging has proved to be essential and helpful for my work. The best thing I could do for the health and sound mind of my equine partner was lunging according to biomechanic principles. The horse was then able to do as I asked in a healthy way. Lunging, the way I teach it, will also bring about a harmonious relationship. It emphasizes togetherness, understanding, and patience and forgoes pressure, force or coercive means.
- Good lunging is the best way to prepare the young horse physically and psychologically for its job as a riding horse.
- Good lunging is the prerequisite for any horse to become a sound and strong riding horse. This is true not just for pleasure horses, but especially also for sport horses whose owners dream of a career in dressage or jumping.
- Good lunging is, for me, the best way to help problem horses to become cooperative once again. It is quite unbelievable what changes I have been able to bring about with horses that had been given up as incurable by their owners.
Read answers to common questions an testimonials on my blog: