Advanteges of a cavesson with metal fitting
Using a cavesson lets you achieve the poll position required for healthy work. Through bending at the poll and correct positioning of the head you can start working on the horse’s lateral bend. In this video, Teresa explains why we recommend a cavesson with metal fitting for lunge work.
- 180 page PDF
Access to our media library with many videos explaining the exercises and lectures, and additional texts for downloading
Thorough information about the anatomical interrelations you need to know for lungeing
Practical explanations and exercises for teaching your horse correct movement on a circle from the beginning
Concrete help and ideas for solving frequently encountered problems
Extended exercises and ideas for intermediates
Bonus: Many extras about physiotherapy and acupressure in connection with the Lungeing Course
No Risk! Refund Policy: You have 60 days to return your order.
The price is only $ 79
New: Webinars with Teresa Moninger
This webinar will focus on typical lungeing problems and horse-friendly solutions.
- Is unmotivated or resists working with you?
- moves with a tight and rigid back?
- chooses wrong canter lead?
- pulls strongly to the outside?
- is anxious or stressed during lungeing?
In this webinar we will take a closer look at common problems that occur during lungeing. We will analyze the cause of these problems and will learn horse-friendly solutions.
Do you recognize if your horse is…
- mentally and physically supple?
- moving rhythmically and balanced?
- bending its entire body along a circular path?
- moving with active hindquarters?
This webinar is for you if you struggle to trust your own judgment and if you would like to train your eyes to better understand a horses proper movements.
Get your free e-book!
Mastering healthy lungeing in a horse-friendly way with Babette Teschen
Does this sound familiar? Your horse is racing around you on the lunge without paying any attention to you, pulls away, or comes in all the time, or just stops and refuses all cooperation? You are trying to connect, but it is just so frustrating, and you are wondering if lungeing maybe is just not for you?
This e-book has some answers and will show you horse-friendly solutions to 5 of the most common lungeing problems.
- The e-book explains the reasons for 5 of the most common lungeing problems so you can understand your horse’s behavior.
- Easy step-by-step instructions for problem solving
- For all who want to work with their horse in harmony without having to show it “who’s boss”
Please enter your e-mail address and receive your free E-Book.
You will need to confirm your e-mail address to allow us to send your further information including the free e-book.
Please check your Inbox and your spamfolder to get your free E-Book.